1. International curriculum and English as the main medium of instruction
2. Integrated and Islamised.
3. Inculcation of positive habits
– Love for Reading & flair for Writing
– Respect for Knowledge
4. Focused on practical life, adab and akhlaq.
5. Foundations in daily doa and ibadah.
6. Foundations in the 4Rs : Reading, memoRy, wRiting & aRithmetic.
7. Gearing towards international examination, benchmarking with IGCSE ‘O’ levels.
The Cambridge Progression
Cambridge offers routes candidates can follow from post-kindergarten stage through to university entrance. Cambridge’s provision also includes first-class support for teachers through publications, online resources, training, workshops and professional development.
|Cambridge Primary(5-11 years)||Cambridge Primary Cambridge Primary Checkpoint Cambridge ICT Starters|